I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Tough!

>> Thursday, May 19, 2005

Got a list of households today which are not only dispersed over a big area, they are also mostly private estates like condos and bungalows. Sianz...... Don't feel like doing but no choice, gotta earn money! I wanna buy handphone and i have changed my mind on getting 3230.

Decided not to get nokia 3230 anymore as the mp3 player is mono and there are consumer complaints that the phone is laggy and buggy. Setting my mind on the lighter nokia 6230i which is quite new in the market with some better features than 3230. However, only m1 is selling it at the moment at the price of $538. It is definitely over my budget for a handphone and i guess i should be waiting for the price to drop or see if there are any other new and better phones coming out.

Will be acting in jiekai's short film tomorrow as i promised to help him for one day. Hope that it ends soon so that i can work (or else my supervisor will nag at me).

There are 3 new team members joining us today. This basically means more competition for households and lesser pay! Hai..... What to do? I just secretly hope that some of my team members quit soon. Haha.... Conicidentally, one of my new team mate is my seconday school friend and my supervisor has assigned her to tag along with me to show her the ropes. Good luck for her coz my new batch of households is horrendous with the amount of distance that we have to walk. :(

2 comments:

a-wei 1:17 AM  

haha..
yr wish did came true..didn't it..
okok.. stop here le..
ZZzz

Gunz 2:17 AM  

haha... ok lar, at least can know more ppl rite? can slack more also, hehe