I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

I want new HP!

>> Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Been working for the past 2 nights and got quite a few cases settled. My mobile talktime is going to explode coz of numerous phone interviews i had with the people for my job. My mobile plan does not include free incoming calls and i'm planning to upgrade to a 2 year free incoming calls plan and buying a new handphone as well. I think Nokia 3230 is my final choice after browsing through the list of nokia phones. Must tell me if not good ok? Should be buying quite soon.

After the meeting at LK CC today, i went orchard to buy some stuff since it was along the way to Newton where i had to conduct the household surveys. The trip turned out to be a rather costly one as i noticed some promotions at Watson and Guardian where i bought multi-vitamins, oxy, listerine and some other things. Walked past bossini which was having some discounts as well and bought a nice t-shirt as well. I guess i spend quite a lot when i'm shopping alone. It's more relaxed, without pressure and much more focused on thinking what i want or need. Went into the M1 shop at Taka to take a look at the range of handphones available as well. Tempting..... I almost wanted to buy a new handphone right away. My mini shopping trip turned out to be almost 2 hours long and it was already 6 pm when i started work.

Oh no, I'm going to fritter away the money that i've just earned!

0 comments: