I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Blunder

>> Monday, May 09, 2005

It was kind of wishful thinking on my part that i could earn that much for my job but i have realised that much on it depends on luck. The more vacant households on your list, the less you are paid coz you are not able to do surveys since the unit is vacant. So back to my prowl for part-time jobs this time round.

Going for job interviews tomorrow as telemarketer with JJ. I'm going to set the record for doing or changing the most jobs within the span of only a few months. :)

Spent these past 2 days at home as we had a family gathering on sun. My sis and i had bought mum 2 bottles of perfume from the body shop. Played pool with my relatives for some time while the rest were playing mahjong.

Originally planned to swim at bukit batok swimming complex today but woke up too late and decided to suntan on my rooftop instead. Did not work today since i had only 3 households left which are hard to deal with. Hope to get a part time job soon.

0 comments: