I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Some people are just............

>> Friday, May 27, 2005

Why does some private houses have spoiled alarms? Since they are rich enough to stay in a private estate, why can't they spend a tiny bit of their money on repairing the alarm? Why does some people not want to answer the door when they see such a handsome guy standing outside? (Joking lar) Are they scared that i'm a wolf in sheep's disguise, trying to sell some stuff or cheat their money? Well, i guess there are many different types of people in the world. People who are cynical of any strangers who visit, people who are fiercely private and people who are kind as to offer me drinks and tissue to wipe my sweat.

Doing my households as usual today until 10 pm. The second last household i visited called the police. Yes, the POLICE! I was ringing and ringing the bell of a semi-detached house since there were definitely people inside the house. However, the person in level 3 refused to come down even after i spoke to her through her level 3 window and correctly identified her name. After waiting for her a few mins, i gave up and left an appointment slip on her gate. Just walking around 100 metres towards the bus stop. I was a bit surprised to see a policeman approach me and ask me what am i doing and stuff like that. He was very polite towards me so i was rather calm and showed him my identification and explained my purpose of going to the households. We had a brief chat before heading to a last household since it was rather late.

Lastly, these are the people who wanna act punk. Police and government are together one, see who win lor. :) Well, some people just like to play hard to get.

2 comments:

a-wei 1:11 AM  

haha..so tat is e whole story of e police case ah..

Gunz 2:21 AM  

haha....ya :)