I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Aero Part 2

>> Monday, May 30, 2005

I'm gonna have a tough life in NTU when i start school. Checked the syllabus and i'll be studying mathematics, physics, economics, computing, chemistry, material science, life science, biomolecular engineering, biology, lab work and effective communication in just year 1. I think it's the same for other engineering courses but they are still a lot. Cannot slack liao, sian...... :(

"For male applicants who have already been reserved a course in NTU, we have written to them to opt for change of course (subject to their academic performance whether change is approved)." Extracted from NTU's website. That means there are only guys in the course? Luckily i should be staying in hostel, or else i'll be a monk for 4 years. After 2 years and 2 months of army life, i guess my future course is similar in certain aspects. Die, people might think that i'm desperate but i'm really not lar. Just surprised that they only sent the application forms to males.

Hung out with my jc mates as usual on sat and worked for a few hours on sun. Went for the 2nd free ktv session with Ks in the morning and watched Madagascar with Yining in the afternoon. The movie is hilarous and entertaining but the duration is too short (80 mins). Completed another household on my way back home. Getting 40 new cases tomorrow.

0 comments: