I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Birthday

>> Saturday, May 14, 2005

Started my day by calling the households for the survey. Visited a few condos and private apartments before meeting up with my jc gang to buy weilin's birthday present. I had asked her what she liked for a present and we decided to get a sweater for her. After walking around in pacific plaza and far east plaza, we decided on a $239 limited edition adidas sweater for her. Really quite expensive for a sweater but we got it since quite a lot of people are sharing and it is one of the better designs there.

We chanced upon Anabelle at far east and jim fetched her to the condo as she is going to weilin's birthday party as well. The venue is quite nice since it is at the condo's clubhouse. The food and cake were also not bad. Took some photos there as well.


0 comments: