I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Late Mini Housewarming

>> Sunday, May 15, 2005

My sec sch friends visited my house on sun and they brought a gift as well. It really wasn't necessary but i accepted it anyway. :) Gave them a tour around my house and played several rounds of pool. Singing karaoke was next and we sang most of the popular songs by Jay Chou as the most recent ones i have are only Jay's ktv vcds. Used the computer for quite some time after that as Weiming introduced us to a quiz website, OkCupid, which have a lot of interesting quizzes which are free. Each of us took turns to do some of the interesting ones. They left after having their dinner at around 8.30 pm. I unwrapped the present and found that they have given me a coffee maker.

Thanks a lot for the gift, if any of you are reading this. :)

PS: Cathay Cineleisure Orchard will be increasing the movie prices as well with effect from 18 May. Cathay Causeway Point will remain the usual price (weekday $6.50 & weekend $8.50) and it is the cheapest theatre in Singapore (other than golden, empress and princess which i'm not sure what is the price). Click Here for more details.

0 comments: