I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Dead (almost)

>> Thursday, May 05, 2005

Went to my ex-company InCall Systems to get my last month's pay which is only a mere $145.25 since i've worked only 2.5 days there in april. Went to Alexandra hawker centre to have lunch with kp, terence plus some of their colleagues. Many of my ex-colleagues are already not working there anymore. And my dumbbell is still in the office! Luckily, terence offered to bring my dumbbell back to his house so that i can get from him next time.

Went to DBS branch in Queensway to get the cash from the cheque and headed to work immediately. Condos are hard to get through! I had to convince the security guards that i'm not those salesmen or suspicious characters and i have to talk to the management committee after getting through the gates. There is quite a lot of red tape and a lot of time is wasted.

I was heading to and fro from this particular condo, to that particular condo (classified info), and back again as i had made appointments with certain households. The red tape also wasted quite a lot of my time at another condo i have to visit. I don't even have time for dinner and i did all the way til 10.30 pm!!!! I was famished and exhausted but i just want to complete more households today since i haven't been working much the past few days.

Completed 6 surveys with another 1 almost done. Still got quite a lot of work to be done. Endured headache, rain, abrasion, exhaustion and hunger today. Went back home in a zombie state.

0 comments: