I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

11KM ROUTE MARCH!!!

>> Monday, May 23, 2005

Wa!!!!!! Why? After army's numerous route marches, why am i subjected to this suffering again? Ok, i shouldn't complain anymore or else the stupid guy who lambasted NS guys being whiny and immature is right. But i definitely don't agree with the bigmouth who handles A* scholars.

Too lazy to swim or play basketball with my friends in the morning as i slept at 4 am the day before. Went for work at around 4 pm as i did not complete any household surveys during my busy weekend. Started at bukit timah area, then walked to newton area, then walked to novena area, then walked to balestier area, then walked to whampoa area, then walked back to novena area, then finally went back to newton area. I only covered 12 households in the entire gigantic area and it took me more than 5 hours of my time. Around 70% of my time was spent walking as the households were very far apart.

Furthermore, my luck was really lousy as quite a lot of the households i visited were not around. It is really demoralising to walk so far and get nothing for it. If i don't get properly compensated for my job and i get this type of dispersed households in the future, i will seriously consider saying goodbye to Department of Statistics.


This is the map and the coloured lines represent the route i took. Found the total route distance using Street Directory's route calculator. The total distance i covered is approximately 11122.68 metres! Great job huh? Can exercise while you work. My tolerance is indeed waning.

0 comments: