I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Movie prices have increased! (except Cathay cineplexes)

>> Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Tuesday, was late for an early meeting at LK CC for 40 mins. In the afternoon, i was late for 35 mins when i met up with Chris for a movie. Overslept for a nap as i set my hp alarm clock to 03.15, instead of 15.15. Stupid right? Guess i was too tired as i slept only 5 hours the night before. Went Great World City to watch Millions.

Went for a ktv session with Ks in the morning. Used our free ktv vouchers that we got from the new JJ cd. Met up with Hc and Kr after that as we planned to watch Sahara. Actually i was supposed to meet my supervisor in the afternoon to get new household records but i delayed it until 8 pm. Got 2 completed surveys through the phone today and i saved the trouble of visiting them. 21 new households to go! Should be working hard to get them tomorrow.

Feels like i'm not working at all. I only need to work a few days a week. Great for a slacker like me. :)

0 comments: