I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Gimme more

>> Thursday, May 12, 2005

My supervisor will be giving me a record number of households tomorrow. After the meagre amount of households i got from the past 3 batches, i think i will be more occupied with my work after fri. Someone from my group is quitting and my supervisor is passing all her incomplete cases to me. My numerous requests for more households had finally been answered. I guess i do not need a concurrent part time job anymore.

I just hope that i don't get too many vacant households. Only worked for around 3 hrs today and did not work yesterday. Went to watch Kingdom of Heaven with my jc mates at cineleisure. Who wants to watch movies on weekends nowadays? At the price of $9.50 (other than cathay), it is really an exorbitant price to pay even for a movie fanatic like me. Lots of blockbusters are heading to theatres from may to july though. Watch out for Star Wars: Episode 3 which is opening 19 May, Batman Begins, War of The Worlds, Fantastic 4, Mr & Mrs Smith and some others.

2 comments:

Eriol 12:31 AM  

i was wondering how you're gonna survive as a movie fanatic XD

Gunz 2:20 AM  

ha... i have seriously reduced the number of shows i watch now. Working mah...so less time for entertainment ;)