I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Shocking News!

>> Saturday, May 28, 2005


If the words are too small for you, here is a bigger picture.

I'm totally lost for words. Never ever expected to get into this supposedly prestigious course. From a 3 years direct honours course to a 4 year bachelor degree course. Good or bad? If i had been chosen in march, i would have been happy about it but my mind is set on accountancy already. My mind is in a whirl. Life is full of uncertainties thats for sure!

Will definitely be staying in hostel due to the packed timetables for engineering courses. Oh no, i was actually looking forward to the rather slack accountancy timetable. Hopefully there will be some girls in the course. There is only an intake of 60 people and hopefully most of them are nice people or else i will have to suffer for 4 years.

I'm still wondering why i got in. Probably someone rejected the place and they chose me instead? I'll never know anyway.

0 comments: