I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Acting!

>> Friday, May 20, 2005

Started off my day doing the horrendously apart households on friday. The distance was not as bad as i expected but the balestier area which i haven't started will be worse. My colleague who was supposed to tag along with me was late and we did only a few households together as i was supposed to meet up with jiekai and his crew at pasir ris.

Did not have time for lunch and after jiekai's family, relatives and neighbours boarded the chartered bus, he began filming the bus scene. The whole movie is almost devoid of dialogue and there is only a lead character and 3 sub-characters. I was too ignorant and lazy to read the script so i don't have a clue what the whole story is about. I was one of the sub-characters as well as lumpy and jiekai's sister. We were wearing blue, red and yellow t-shirts interchangebly during the whole short film. The whole process was quite long and i was really bored when i finished my scenes. I was just sitting on the bus, which was going round and round, waiting for them to finishing shooting.

The bus shoot finished at 7 pm and jk's relatives and neighbours left as they were no longer required. I was famished already and we headed to an industrial area in Ubi for an office shoot. My handphone had run out of battery life and i was in constant worry as the households might contact me to complete the survey. Luckily, jiemin lent her hp to me for some time. We had our packet dinner courtesy of jk's mum before filming. Only the lead actress was supposed to be in the office scenes and lumpy, jiemin and i were almost bored to death. The tv in the conference room saved us though.

Next up was the street scene which started at 10 pm. It was more efficient since it was quite late already and we wanted to wrap things up. Basically, all i did was typing on a laptop, reading a book, getting off the bus and laughing crazily at the camera. After lumpy and i finished our last scene, we got cab money from jk as it was 11.30 pm already and there were no buses back already. Went back tired, hungry and sleepy.

The acting experience was not as good as i expected.