I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Birthday Celebration

>> Monday, May 02, 2005

Monday, met up with my supervisor at commonwealth to sync my PDA for a short while before going back to survey the households i'm left with. I was only left with 2 cases, one which the resident who is determined not to open the door after my 10 mins of knocking and calling, and another person who works shifts almost everyday and hard to contact. Did not get any completed surveys after 45 mins. Left for douby ghaut to meet up with my army mates for sgt Weijie's birthday celebration.

Quite a lot were late and we spent half an hour waiting for them. Had our dinner at yoshinoya and we were considering ktv or movie next. Many of us did not like the price of singing ktv at night (around $20 per pax) and we decided to catch a movie instead. However, some of the movies we are interested in are too late and the earlier ones like Creep (i did not want to watch) and Divergence (I've watched already) were not selected as well. Thus we decided on playing pool at park lane. We secretly discussed the celebration plan, "recce"ed the area and decided on the cakes in TCC at Paradis centre beside park lane. By the way, the snookerium there sucks coz the old pool tables are all 7 or 8 feet and the low quality cues have many different lengths with a smaller tip. I was quite stressed when playing pool as the rest expected me to be quite good since i got a pool table at home. Didn't play very well as a result. Embarrassing lor! Cannot help it lar, "wo shi ai mian zi de".

Zhangyi and Keng Han excused themselves from the snookerium as they went to TCC to prepare the cakes, candles and stuff. Jianyu then told Weijie he's sian of playing pool already and we left, bringing the birthday boy to TCC for a surprise. Innovative and sweet, ain't we? Took a few photos as well.



Great to see my good old army mates once again.

0 comments: