I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Star Wars!

>> Thursday, May 26, 2005

Watched Star Wars with my jc mates tonight. It was kind of sad to see Anakin Skywalker fall to the dark side. Somehow, i felt that i was in his shoes. I guess that's the power of movies. The story contains lots of themes like love, vengence, responsibilities, hatred, temptation and modesty. Not only that, the pieces fit nicely together and the special effects are astounding. Definitely the best prequel compared to episode 1 and 2. Sadly, this is the end of the entire Star Wars series.

Been gradually losing interest in movies nowadays. One of the reasons is definitely due to the price hike of movie prices. Another is probably due to the shortage of good movies recently.

0 comments: