I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Weesp & Muiden Day Trip (16 Feb, Sat) (Part 1)

>> Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I spent some time researching on nice places to go in Netherlands and came across Muiden Castle. It looked quite nice and enjoyable place to go so i decided to plan a day trip there.

We took train from Delft to Weesp and had to change train at Leiden Centraal. The train ride took about 1 hour 15 minutes.

4 of them

4 of us

Outside Weesp station

As the Muiden castle opens at 12 noon, we decided to explore the small town of Weesp first.

Walking along the roads

Walking alongside roads in construction

Bursts of sunlight

Lalang along the tranquil river

Bursts of seagulls and sunlight

The old church of Weesp

Group photo by the Vecht river

and myself

Artistic shot by Anthony

Group photo by Anthony

Line of houses

Janan and I

Seagulls and trees

Bridge

View from the bridge

0 comments: