I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Delft Day 9 (2 Feb 08, Sat) (Part 3)

>> Monday, February 11, 2008

We decided to check whether the Nieuwe Kerk (New Church) was still under renovation and it was still under renovation. We were about to leave when someone spotted an entrance gate and we paid 2.70 euros to climb up the tower.

Delftware car at the Markt

Climbing up the tower

Halfway up the tower are the clock, bells and some mechanism

Bells

We continued climbing and finally, there is a door which we opened to see fantastic views of the city.

The view on top of the tower was magnificent

Fantastic view

and me

The 2 towers

and myself

and myself again

The Markt and the Stadhuis (they clean up the litter quite fast)

The Old Church, the city view and me

Zoomed in to see a closer view

The staircase allowed us to climb up further.

Big mechanism for the bells/clock

Even higher!

The 2 towers not cutting across the horizon looks less impressive

It was really cold up so high in the sky

3 of us and the Nieuwe Kerk (Anthony was the photographer)

We tried some caramel thin crispy waffles which Anthony recommended and it was nice!

0 comments: