I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Delft Day 7 (31 Jan 08, Thu)

>> Sunday, February 10, 2008

It was a very windy day and we went to TU-Delft to settle some administrative stuff. We settled the residence permit, the bank appointment, the school registration and the health insurance.

Got to know a few more people on exchange and on masters programme as well. While we were cycling back to our apartment, the wind was so strong that we had to stop and push our bicycles.

This was one of the few days that I wanted to stay indoors for the entire day. Below are a few pictures of my meals.

Rice, eggs, baked beans, ham and carrots

Baked beans, carrots and green peas

0 comments: