I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Leiden Day Trip (9 Feb 08, Sat) (Part 1)

>> Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I organised a day trip to Leiden on Saturday and the 3 of us (Janan, Venu & I) went.

Nice trails of smoke from the numerous planes

Leiden Centraal Station (the nicest modern design train station)

Molen de Valk

A nice restaurant by the park

Beesten Markt

Steenstraat

Galgewater Canal is wide

More canals

Someone rowing a kayak

Leidse Schouwburg

A church

Another church

A chapel

Sculptures above the door

Along Lange Mare (Tree in the foreground)

Along Lange Mare (Lamppost in the foreground)

View from Aalmarkt

Someone offered us to help the 3 of us take a group photo but unfortunately it is overexposed

I like the colours, the water, the sky and the buildings

0 comments: