I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Delft Day 10 (3 Feb 08, Sun)

>> Monday, February 11, 2008

We cycled from our apartment to IKEA to buy some stuff.

On the way

I took a break from my usual navigator role that day

Outside a church

These are sound walls by the side of the highway to reduce the noise pollution

They were checking the map again

We finally reached IKEA

But it was closed! The store is open on only selected Sundays.

Anyway, we went to Asian supermarket again to buy some stuff.

Passing by a traditional Dutch village house

Xotus supermarket

After the shopping, we decided to go to Delftse Hout and De Grote Plas (The Large Puddle)

A river and the setting sun

Lovely scenery (I look so much like a human cutout pasted on the scenery)

Looks better without humans

De Grote Plas

Scenic and tranquil lake

Blue sky

The circumference

The setting sun

Ducks taking off

and landing at the side of the lake

The trees add a nice contrast to the sky

and me

Cooking some dong fen and veggies for dinner

0 comments: