I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Air tickets

>> Monday, February 11, 2008

All 8 of us bought tickets to Italia! Will be going to Italy from 26 April to 5 May during our 1 week holiday. Only 3 of us got the cheapest air fare but we split the costs anyway. Will be departing from Brussels airport as the tickets from Amsterdam and Eindhoven are more expensive.

We bought a 15.80 euro ryanair flight from Venice to Rome as well.

I planned a trip to Weesp and Muiden yesterday and i'm glad it went quite well. Janan and I decided to copy Sf's jumping pose at the entrance of the Muiden castle and here it is below.

Jump

3 comments:

fei.pang 10:25 AM  

Ok you all can jump as long as you dun infringe on my trademark jumps so far. lol. Jump for SMU! =P

Gunz 6:16 PM  

haha wa u got copyright meh? ha... btw i think your jump kick of leaning tower of pisa is cool.

fei.pang 4:25 AM  

Haha, thanks. I usually come up with an idea, then Bernard helps me shoot the photo =P