I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Spending

>> Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Woke up at 3.45 pm today as i slept at 5 am the night before. Since i did not have anything on today, i went for a shopping spree as i needed to buy quite a lot of things.

Went to Lot 1 as i wanted to get a new pair of spectacles. The only spectacles shop open was Optical 88 and i did not have any other choices. There is an ongoing promotion which reduces the price of the spectacle frame by 30%. After choosing, wearing, choosing and wearing, i finally made my choice after trying around 30 pairs of glasses. The optician serving me must be cursing me in her mind coz i took more than 1 hour to decide the frame i wanted. It's a Titus frame glasses which costs $188 before discount. The amount after discount is $131 and including $60 for the lens add up to $191. The price for changing the broken lens of my old frameless specs costs another $30.

I can only get my spectacles during 14-16 Feb, which is around 2 weeks later. I should have told them that i need the new spectacles desperately.

Went shopping for toiletries & magazines and spent another $30. I went Courts Bukit Timah after that to look for a cd boom box as my previous player had a cd cover which spoilt after using for many years. Went to check out the computer desktop deals as well. Did not buy anything in the end as i figured i should buy a 2 speakers for my dvd player instead.

On my way back home, i spent another $30 on ice-cream, fruit juice, canned food, instant noodles and cereals.

Grand total = ~$280

With more disposable income, i don't really feel the pain from my wallet.

0 comments: