I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Tired

>> Friday, February 17, 2006

Had a run around NTU yesterday and went for my cca activity in the evening today. There were rather few people who attended today's activity and we were taught how to sing a song called "Wo De Wei Lai Bu Shi Meng". There were a total of 2 remakes of the song by original singer Zhang Yu Sheng and we listened to all 3 versions of the song.

The game segment was more fun as each group had to pick a singer from many pieces of folded paper and then sing 1 line each from 10 different songs by the singer that we randomly picked. My group got Jolin Tsai and we only could think of 9 songs that was sung by her. The forfeit was to sing the song we learnt just now.

The next segment was also quite interesting as we have to choose songs that could fit into a series of guitar chords. Since i do not have any knowledge of guitar chords, my group members chose songs like Guan Huai Fang Shi and 2 of the more popular songs that fits into the criteria.

Normally, i would be back home by this time but i got a make-up lab session tomorrow morning and i'm still in my hall. Woohoo... 1 week break has arrived!

0 comments: