I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Ktv and study

>> Saturday, February 25, 2006

Went K-box with Fuli, Weiming and Bernard on thursday in the morning. We sang until 2.30 pm and headed to Meridien food court as it has become our regular hangout area. We had lunch there and chatted until 7 pm before going PS to walk around. Left for home at around 8 pm.

I've been doing my formal lab report the whole of today and the time now is 6.08 am. Finished my 10 page report which is due next friday. Left with a minor project, 1.5 tests to study, 1 tutorial pending, 1 written assignment and 2 days to complete all these. I guess i should be able to complete all these if nothing major crops up. Mugger me! Still got 4 movies left to watch, namely Munich, Capote, Hidden and Walk The Line. I should be leaving them for next week and next next week.

Gotta sleep now....

0 comments: