I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Reservist alert

>> Wednesday, February 01, 2006

You have a National Service Call-Up Notification. For more details, go to blah blah blah or call blah blah blah. (Information truncated due to sensitive information) I think the date of the in-camp training is classified info as well so i better not divulge too much. I must say that the army is really efficient as they send email to us, sms us and call us so that we CONFIRM will know that we got ICT some months later.

Watched Ju Dou by Zhang Yimou for my elective today. It's a film about love between 2 people that was not meant to be. It is refreshing to see Gong Li in her twenties and her acting was quite good.

0 comments: