I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

My lorry!

>> Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My father had just entrusted his lorry to me and i now have a vehicle! My uncle is not working under my father anymore and my father got the lorry back from him. Had an orientation drive on saturday with my father guiding me and it was all smooth except a mounted curb during turning. Still not used to the length of the vehicle and for every turn that i have to make, i have to take note that the rear wheels can make the turn.

Drove to school on sunday night and it was the first time i drove a civilian vehicle alone! After getting my license almost 1 year ago, i finally can make full use of it.

Had 2 tests this morning and i spent 1 whole tiring day on sunday preparing for it. Slept at 4 am on monday morning and had 3.5 hours of sleep only. Made a few careless mistakes during the tests.

Anyway, i had a long nap just now and went to a coffee shop near NTU with Clarence for supper. Transportation is now no longer restricted to bus operating timings. I just need to buck up my lorry driving skills.... :)

0 comments: