I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Kit's Birthday Celebration

>> Sunday, February 19, 2006

Had lab in the morning today and my group completed the tedious report after 3 hours 30 mins.

I met up with my jc classmates in the evening to celebrate Kit Wing's birthday. We went Fish & Co at The Glass House opposite PS for our dinner cum celebration. Some of us waited really long for our food and we spent 3 hours in the restaurant chatting and eating our seafood platter. Took several photos as well.



Photo outside Fish & Co

We headed to Balcony pub at Heeren and we had cocktails and beer. This pub even contains a real jacuzzi for decoration purposes.

Joked, crapped and chatted for another 2 hours before heading back home. If only life was so carefree everyday.

0 comments: