I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

New Look

>> Sunday, February 12, 2006

Went k-box with Ks yesterday for a karaoke session from 11 am to 2.30 pm. The 2 of us sang until our voices nearly broke coz we chose a number of extremely challenging songs like Jay's Feng, Tao Zhe's The Art Of War & What's Love, JJ's I Miss You, Jones Shi's Jie Yao, Lee Hom's Kiss Goodbye, Fish Leong's Wo Hai Ji De, etc....

We went HMV after that and i bought 2 dvds that were on sale. Bought Kim Ki Duk's 3-Iron DVD and Penny's karaoke DVD for a total of $17.90 only! We then headed to Centrepoint and bought clothes at Hang Ten along the way. So many shops having sale! Walked around in the shopping centre and Ks bought a black long sleeved shirt at 75% discount at Casserini.

I went Lot1 after our shopping spree to collect my new spectacles. Paid a total of $221 for my new spectacles and my old spectacles that they repaired. Gotta save more money!

Nerdy-Trendy Glasses


Narcissistic me

0 comments: