I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

V-Day

>> Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It's Valentine's Day today and just another ordinary day for me. I've never celebrated it in all my 21 years anyway. I had my physics test today and it confirmed my poor foundations of basic concepts and understanding of optics and quantum physics. Luckily i got some help from my classmates sitting around. Haha... I only knew how to do 4 questions out of 7 and many of them commented the quiz is quite "do-able".

That is the my result of sleeping during lectures, looking at solutions everytime i do the tutorials and burning midnight oil 1 day before the test. My classmates are all so hardworking and clever. Some of them view the lecture recordings even after they had attended the lectures to reinforce their understanding of the things that are taught. So "siao on" right? Anyhow, they do keep me on track with my studies since we always ask each other whether we have done this or that tutorial, prepared for this or that test, etc.

The best thing is that i can consult them with any questions that i don't know.

3 more days to my long awaited 1 week break! Within that 1 week break, i have to complete 1 formal lab report, prepare for 3 tests after the break, discuss a communications project and come back 1 day for one make-up aerospace lab. Busy, busy!

0 comments: