I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Steamboat Dinner

>> Friday, December 23, 2005

Met up with my jc friends for a steamboat dinner at Marina Bay. There were a number of people who approached us asking us to board their minibus to fetch us to their designated eatery. We waited for Jimmy to fetch us to the steamboat area at the mrt and arrived at around 7 pm.

We then cooked, boiled, ate, drank and chatted until 10.30 pm.


Most wanted to go back home after our full dinner but Gs, Ed and I don't mind going home later. We called Derrick and Terence out for supper as they had something on in the evening and did not join us for our steamboat just now. Went to a coffee shop near NTU for some food and drinks. We then had more food at a newly opened 24 hours Toast and Prata shop at The Rail Mall just outside my house. We were the only customers there as most people still do not know of its existence. Got back home at 3 am.

0 comments: