I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Results Out!

>> Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Got an sms from Edwin this morning to inform me that the results are out. I immediately jumped up from my bed and called him to ask whether he had helped me checked my grades. I couldn't wait any longer to turn on my laptop and wanted to know my results immediately. Got to know all of my results and i was feeling very weird. Those modules that i expected to get Bs got As and those modules that i expected to get As got Bs. The most unbelievable thing is that my physics got A. Never in my mind would i thought that i will get an A. Felt quite disappointed with my maths and environmental quality modules getting B+ though.

Gs, Edwin and i then headed to Jim's house as gs wanted to play PS2 games together. I don't really play games and went to surf net and listen to music instead. We were going to Mediacorp Studio in the evening to watch Star Idol as Jimmy have free tickets as Cheng Xi (one of the contestants) is his army good friend.

After having dinner at Upper Thomson Road, we went to the studio near Lornie Road. The show was supposed to start at 6.15 pm but we waited for about an hour before we can enter the studio.

Took a few shots before the show started (The studio is actually smaller than what most people think)

Patricia Mok having fun with the male contestants

Chen Tai Ming teasing the female contestants

A group photo when the show is about to end


The acting part was very boring as the contestants had to act out various romantic situations (without much skills). The commentaries by the judges were very long also and i almost fell asleep. The fun part was when Patricia Mok and Chen Tai Ming came onstage to spar their acting skills with the contestants. Some responded candidly to the situations thrown at them while some were not up to expectations.

We left the studio after the show ended around 10 pm and had supper at Bukit Timah before going back home.

0 comments: