I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

I'm sunburnt! ouch...

>> Saturday, December 03, 2005

Went swimming with Ks at jalan besar swimming complex in the morning today and the weather was quite good, considering the fact that it had been either cloudy or rainy the past few days. We swam 15 laps and spent the rest of the time suntanning. It had been the first time i exercised in months and my body was succumbing to tiredness just after 5 laps. Damn, gotta exercise more this month to keep fit.

After just 2 hours under the sun, my skin became rather red and the colour became more distinct later. Had lunch at sim lim square and we browsed the computer shops as i was looking for a cpu while ks was interested in an lcd monitor. We collected many brochures so that we can look through them at home. When i looked at the digicams there, they were so tempting that i can't stop thinking about them. Sony T9 is only selling for $679 at Sim Lim Square while it was sold for $799 at Sitex 2005. What a big difference right? Walked to bras basah after that to buy some stationery.

Mh had called me earlier in the day to ask me to accompany her to watch Harry Potter and i reluctantly agreed after her persuasion. Oops, hope she's not reading this, haha... Don't really want to watch a show 2 times unless it's really good coz it's not only a waste of money but also a waste of time. Met up with her in orchard to catch the 6.30 pm show and have our dinner together. It has been very long since we met up and we spent some time chatting to update on each other's lives.

I was a tad tired when we were watching the movie and the magic was not there for me this time. Felt quite bored during some parts of the movie as i knew everything that is going to happen. Hmmm....

When i was on my way back home on the bus, i fell asleep and subconsciously knocked my head on a guy. (I used to get scolded by aunties and guys who pushed me when i fell asleep on them. Ha...) To avoid hitting my head on the guy beside me, i shifted position and fell asleep again, in the end to knock my head on the woman on the other side. My spectacles fell halfway out and it drooped over my cheek to the amusement of some people around i think. Was fully awake after that embarassing moment. :)

0 comments: