I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Dinner

>> Sunday, December 04, 2005

My jc friends and i met up for dinner today and we watched soccer at a restaurant beside PS. The match was quite exciting and the crowd were acting hysterically every time after Liverpool scored a goal (to my amusement). I still don't get it when it comes to watching soccer, maybe it's because i don't support any teams.

After the match, we headed to SMU to explore the campus as we have much time to spare. Jimmy had his smu pass and we were all able to enter the school. There wasn't much to see inside until we noticed the pool and foosball table room which was still open. Went in and had a few rounds of pool. There are sofas inside and i played some music using my handphone, resting and reading the papers as well.

A perfect place to chill out with virtually no one around except some security guards patrolling. We then strolled along Prinsep Street and went to an coffee shop near Selegie Road to have supper before heading back home.

0 comments: