I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Post-Results

>> Thursday, December 22, 2005

Why are my course people so clever one? I had compared results with some of them and they got generally better grades than me. I used to be nonchalent when i was in JC being one of the lousiest students in my class. I was even in physics remedial lessons conducted by my PD tutor. My prelims was the worst among the worst and that was the lowest point in my academic life.

Although things are now looking brighter, i'm still not very satisfied. As they say, Virgos are perfectionists. I should mug harder next semester!

Went out with some of my jc classmates as Derrick intended to shop for a birthday present for Gs. We went Raffles City, Suntec and Peninsular Plaza but did not buy anything in the end. Went to Chinatown for dinner after that and went back home.

0 comments: