I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

I'm working again.....

>> Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Played badminton with my jc friends at Safra Toa Poyoh today for 2 hours and had lunch at Toa Payoh central. My right arm is aching now coz i haven't played badminton for the past 4 months.

Received a call from Ly asking me whether i wanna work in his company the next few days folding envelopes. The job sounded so boring that it became rather interesting to me. The pay is not bad at a rate of $7 per hour. I'm now back to work after mugging for 4 months. Great coz i need some cash to fuel my extravagant lifestyle in december. Hope they won't fire me after 1 day, ha........

0 comments: