I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Post-Langkawi

>> Sunday, December 18, 2005

Took a long nap at home after coming back from Langkawi and watched The Descent at night with my jc friends. It is a rather good thriller with quite a few scares throughout the whole movie.

Had a breakfast cum lunch buffet at Sakura Toa Payoh with my family the next day. Took a closer look at the thousands of cloth patches sewn together at the HDB Hub and found this.


Went to k-box the next day for a karaoke session with my jc friends on Thursday. It was the longest ktv session i've ever had as the early birds who arrived at 2 pm sang until 7.45 pm. We each paid only $10.50 per pax.

0 comments: