I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Results Frenzy

>> Tuesday, December 20, 2005

This morning, when i was about to go out for a mini army outing, my sister asked me whether i know my exam results as her ntu friends have their results released today. I immediately sprinted to turn on my laptop as i completely forgot about checking my results.

The message pops out "Your examination results are not released yet!". A sigh of relief until i received Terence's sms at cine food court with Ks and Ly. It says "Yo guys, its out!" I was thinking "Shit, i'm outside now."

I quickly phoned Edwin to help me check my results but he told me it's not out. Bad info, i thought, and i quickly phoned Terence to confirm. He told me only Kp's results are out (ie. only accountancy students have their results released). Ok, another sigh of relief after a second anxiety attack.

Ks, Ly and i headed up to k-box level 8 for a karaoke session from 2 pm to 7 pm. I seem to be able to hit some of the high notes for some challenging songs compared to before. Ring ring, got a call from Edwin at around 6 pm. "Some of your results are out liao." He told me in chinese. My heart pounded extremely fast and i was pacing along the corridor outside. Felt extremely relieved after he revealed my econs and discovery course results to me. Got A+ for the former and B+ for the latter.

I'm still freaking worried for my physics! Arggg....... Tomorrow is D-Day!

Daryl joined us for dinner and we watched King Kong after that. It's a 3 hour movie but i didn't feel its length at all. King Kong is indeed an epic adventure story that is immensely entertaining with a strong cast to boost. The storyline is quite straight forward and sometimes ridiculous but the awesome special effects overshadowed its implausibilities. This movie is old school entertainment jam-packed with fights and chases, finding time for romance and comedy as well. Grand and imaginative, director Peter Jackson never fails to impress his audiences.

0 comments: