I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Vietnam Day 11: Tam Coc to Hanoi (Part 3)

>> Wednesday, January 23, 2008

04/07/07

Continuing the tour of Tam Coc...

Sunlight once again

Look at the boy, so cute

Hole

Check out the awesome background

Boat vendors

Sitting on a boat

Heading back

As we were heading away from the sun, the lighting is better for photography

Feetwork

Clear sky

Soon, the tour was over and we headed back to Hanoi by our tour bus. To compare Hoa Lu -Tam Coc tour and Perfume Pagoda tour, I actually prefered the Perfume Pagoda tour as the itinerary was tighter and I felt there was more self participation involved. Hoa Lu - Tam Coc is more relaxing and slow-paced, but the scenery is better.

We then went to wash up at our hostel and proceeded to a restaurant to have dinner.

Giải Khảt = Cold Drink in Vietnamese

Edwin and I

End of Part 3 (1.30 pm to 9 pm)

0 comments: