I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Vietnam Day 10: Hanoi (Part 1)

>> Thursday, January 17, 2008

03/07/07

Our muscles were aching a little from yesterday's gruelling climb to Perfume Pagoda and it was going to be a rather relaxing day in Hanoi.

Our hostel room

Our US$1 breakfast

We continued to tour the historical monuments and museums around Hanoi. I was the navigator as usual and we walked quite a lot around Hanoi.

St Joseph Cathedral

Plus the 3 of us

Passing by a temple

Taking a picture along the way

We went to the Temple of Literature and there were many Vietnamese people inside instead of tourists. I guess many students go there to pray for good results.

Temple of Literature

A pond in the middle of the temple

There are many stone tablets on top of turtles inside the temple

Gs and me

Passing by the Fine Arts Museum

To be continued...

End of Part 1 (9.30 am to 3 pm)

0 comments: