I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Delft Day 1 (Part 1)

>> Sunday, January 27, 2008

Went to Changi Airport Terminal 1 to fly to Delft, The Netherlands for 1 semester of study.

Qy, Ys, Aaron, me and Dz

Stephen, me, Bernard, Weiming

Edwin, me, Gs, Derrick, Clarence, Jimmy

Thank you guys for sending me off on thursday night!

The 4 of us taking the same flight

Chicken Pasta (British Airways dinner)

After enduring 13 and a half hours of plane ride from Singapore to London Heathrow, we spent 2 hours inside the airport before taking a flight to Schiphol Airport.

London Heathrow early in the morning

Flying

Schiphol Airport near Amsterdam

We met up with Anthony and Venu at the airport and he helped us purchase tickets to Delft.

Train ticket

I was carrying around 23 + 25 + 10 + 4 = 62 kg of luggage and bringing them around was a very tough job indeed. Luckily, Anthony was there to help us and we boarded the train going towards Den Haag (The Hague). A problem arose, while some of us went into the train, some of us were too slow and the door slammed shut! Anthony shouted to me to alight at Den Haag station to wait for us there before the door closed.

Mao had left his luggage in the train compartment before the door closed and went outside to help the others to bring in their luggages. After the door shut, Venu and I were left with our luggages including Mao's. We had the arduous task of bringing the luggage out of the train at the interchange.

Me on the train

Most of the train notices are in Dutch

Nederlandse Spoorwegen (Netherlands Rail)

The massive luggages

A passing train

Finally reached Delft Station

0 comments: