I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Delft Day 1 (Part 2)

>> Thursday, January 31, 2008

Anthony bought the strippenkart for us to take the tram and we headed to the tram station from the train station dragging our luggages. We were planning to unload our luggages at Anthony's place before heading to Duwo to collect our apartment keys.

Hundreds of bicycles at the train station

Kian Shing, Janan and I

Canal, the houses and the boats

At the tram station

Random shot

View from Anthony's studio corridor

We then headed to Duwo to collect our keys.

Walking towards the tram station

Canal lined streets

Check out the bridge lifting

Duwo building

After collecting the keys, we then headed to De Hoven Passage to buy our dinner. We then headed up to the apartment where Zao Min, Venu and i are staying.

TU-Delft building

A fallen lamppost

Blue and white paintings/drawings

This bridge turns itself to allow ships to pass

And me

De Hoven Passage

De Hoven Passage is a shopping centre just opposite my apartment and it is very convenient for us staying in this area.

Part of the reason why my luggage is so heavy

0 comments: