I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Friday

>> Monday, January 21, 2008

Went out with my mum on Friday to buy some stuff for my exchange. Got a bicycle lock, power adapters, batteries, laptop sleeve and money belt. My mum got an induction cooker and home phone after exchanging points from her shell card. We went to Shuang Lin Temple and Bugis temple to pray as well.

Met up with my course ppl in the evening for dinner at Ichiban Sushi in Wisma. We then headed to Ben & Jerry's at Dempsey hill for desserts next. Got a little lost inside Dempsey area and the parking there is quite hard to find. Ha... Nice catching up with the bunch of them.


Group photo (edited by Sihan)

0 comments: