I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Super busy semester ahead

>> Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Just attended my first session of Intro to Black and White Photo yesterday (as the lecturer was overseas last week) and the intensive workload adds to my already extremely busy semester with weekly outdoor photo shoots which is not within the school timetable.

My Tuesdays end at 8.30 pm, my Wednesdays end at 7.30 pm, while the rest of the days end at an average of 4.30 pm. There is a technical communication project (abstract, proposal, report, presentation), there are 2 chim aerospace design projects that requires the use of SolidWorks and CAD/CAM, there is a formal lab report that should be at least 20 pages, there are 4 horrible tutorials that need to be done every week, and finally there is a presentation and report on a renowned photographer for my elective Intro to Black & White Photography. To add to this crazy workload is to understand Maths 4, Aerodynamics and parts of Thermodynamics.

I have got to shoot my roll of film by Friday as there will be a make-up lesson and the film has to be purchased specially from Peninsular Hotel Shopping Complex.

On a happier note, we get to use the SLRs and brought a Nikon film camera (on loan) home. The elective is interesting but it will take up quite a lot of my free time. We also have to spend money on the textbook on photography, film rolls, negative holders, brush and photo paper.



Aerodynamics quiz is next wednesday. I feel like dying already..........

My weekends are all gone from this week onwards.

0 comments: