I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Sis Bday

>> Monday, January 15, 2007

Had a movie marathon on fri in school as me and my coursemates watched 3-Iron and 36, a Korean and French film respectively. Some of us have 5 hours break while the rest have 3 hours break. Sadly, the first week has come to an end and there will be no more movie screenings as the tutorial rooms should be packed next week.

Went out with my parents, my sister and her bf for dinner at Sakura Clementi for the international buffet. We ate for 2 hours and our stomachs were filled to the brim.


Me and my family members

Met up with my jc gang at Adam rd food centre for supper next.

Celebrated my sister's birthday at home today as my mum had bought a cake.


My family, the cake and the white roses (from my sis bf)

0 comments: