I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

At Home

>> Sunday, January 28, 2007

I'm down with flu and cough over the past few days and hopefully i'll get better soon. Been studying for the aerodynamics quiz today and clarified some facts which is not bad considering the tough nature of this module but i still can't get the Navier-Strokes equation. Much more memorising work and understanding need to be pumped into my brain.

Been researching on Vietnam trip almost the whole day yesterday as i didn't have the mood and motivation to study.


Ha Long Bay (Vietnam)

This picture above is extracted from a travelblog website. Ha Long Bay is listed as one of UNESCO World Heritage sites. Click here to view the itinerary that i have planned. Should be heading there from mid june to early july.

0 comments: