I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Electives or elective

>> Friday, January 12, 2007

Been adding and dropping electives the past few days and i'm still thinking whether i want to take 2 electives this semester. I'm only left with 3 electives for the next 2 and a half years in uni, but effectively it's just 2 years coz 1 semester is for attachment.

If i take 2 electives, i will have a grand total of a whopping 9 subjects!!! Crazy right? This means that i will be even busier than a hectic last semester. The catch is that 1 of the electives is non-examinable which will not affect my exam schedule.

I've added Business Finance and Introduction to Black and White Photography yesterday. The photography module seems quite interesting and it's non-examinable. Business Finance is a more labour intensive module with tutorials every week and the notes are definitely significantly more than the electives i took last semester.

Another option is Science or Fiction: Biology in the Pop Media, which a number of my coursemates are taking. Will decide by the end of the add drop period which is next sunday.

0 comments: