I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

1st Week in School

>> Thursday, January 11, 2007

Due to the structure of my timetable this sem, we have lectures at the start of the day and lectures at the end of the day. Tutorials are somewhere in the middle but it is the 1st week and there are no tutorials, leaving us with 3 or 4 hours of break each day.

Me and some of my coursemates watched Fate-Stay Night anime from DZ's laptop and had it connected to the projector in an empty tutorial room. Fabulous way to spend our time in school as it was similar to being in a small theatre, with the aircon and big screen, and the only thing missing were cushion seats.

I bought a number of dvds today and we watched Nobody Knows, a Japanese film about 4 children being abandoned by their mother and their daily struggles to survive and overcome the numerous obstacles.

More movies screening on thur and fri! If only the rest of the semester can be so slack....

0 comments: