I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Before school starts

>> Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Went for a basketball session with Fuli, Weiming and David near Weiming's place in the afternoon yesterday. After playing for a short while, i was panting, heaving and taking frequent breaks. I surely need to improve my stamina but i'm so lazy to exercise.

We went for lunch at the nearby hawker centre and headed back to Weiming's house to play some PS2 games while i was helping Weiming fix the software problem for his mp3 player. We then left in the evening and went to AMK for a while for some food.

Went out today with Ks for another karaoke session at Kbox cineleisure. Went for some shopping at Watsons as there is 20% sale there and helped Ks look for a pair of jeans next. Headed back home after that.

0 comments: