I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Weird Quiz (Tagged by Ks)

>> Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Below Are The Rules:
Rule 1: List 5 weird or random things about myself.

1) I can be easily depressed. That happens sometimes when i'm alone at home or in hall especially when i'm very bored. My parents and sister go out quite often and my house is empty half the time. During the 2 years in the army, i would constantly have people to chat with in camp but not necessarily now. I have to go out often or i'll either die of boredom or depression, seriously!

2) I'm drawn towards the supernatural. Having seen "it" before, it doesn't seem to satisfy my curiosity towards them. Of course, i do not want to see it but i do enjoy the adrenalin of visiting haunted or eerie places (definitely not alone though).

3) After a childhood accident trying to climb up a sink, one of my front tooth fell out from the impact and the subsequent tooth that grew out is yellow-tinted. It's permanent and the only way to remove the color is to have an operation where the outer portion of the tooth is shaved away and replaced with a hard white substance.

4) I'm quite "sadistic". Love to scare people especially my mother when she is hanging clothes late in the night. Some of my closer friends have mostly received my msn message before asking them to view a site which turns out to be a scare site with a creepy head popping out without warning with a large screeching sound. I laughed my head off with every successful scare. Used to have poking sessions in the army and i loved to "torture" Jiekai!!!! His reactions are always animated and hilarous.

5) I'm a restless person. Most people would have noticed that i always shake my legs at any time and any place. My mum has tried in vain to stop me from shaking my legs as superstitous people think that people who shake legs will shake money away. When i'm attentive (eg lectures), i will sometimes pluck tiny bits of skin from my fingers. When i'm nervous, i will be pacing around to ease the tension. I guess it must be due to my high metabolism.

Rule 2: 5 people whom I want them to do the quiz.

Anyone who wants to do it lor.

Rule 3: Next, leave a comment "you are tagged" on their blog and ask them to read your blog for rules.

0 comments: