I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

No motivation to study

>> Friday, January 13, 2006

Been sleeping during almost all my lectures, doing a bit of my tutorials and slacking most of my time. The drive to work hard which i had last sem is definitely missing. With the aerospace lab project, numerous tutorials and lectures, i feel i can't catch up with the workload. With computing, physics 2, chemistry (i dropped it in jc) and maths 2, i face a challenging semester. :(

Went for my cca today and it was a slightly boring session for me as one of our seniors, Melvin, conducted a long lesson on composing songs and i don't have any interest in composing. They then released the audition results and i was selected among with 9 others to sing during various events and i was to perform during HSS week. It was a pleasant surprise but i was quite nervous as well. Will be performing on 9 Feb during lunchtime. Fuli helped me to narrow down my selection of songs and advised me on which singers i should pick. Thanks a lot Fuli!

5 comments:

Anonymous 3:20 PM  

Haha.. Yea.. No problem.. All the best for your first official stage performance.. I'll be there to support you if I do not have any lessons at that time..

NA 12:16 AM  

Stand strong pal. There is still a long way to go...

Gunz 8:48 PM  

thanks!

NA 11:34 PM  

Believe it or not, despite the pressures and deadlines, I am really missing my campus life.. Learning was really a sourse of joy for me.. Especially under the tutorlege of competent and engaging lecturers and tutors...

Gunz 2:00 AM  

icic.....actually i dun think i'll miss campus life, too stress and too many things to learn. i miss my super slack jc life!!! ha.... i think i'll miss my holidays when i start working in the future. no more jun or dec hol when i work next time, sad!